Being a general member of UNSA has several benefits. General Membership allows you to choose how you get involved throughout the year, and you get some pretty great discounts around town. The perks of membership include:
- First to hear about any & all UNSA activities or opportunities
- Guest writing for the Maastricht Diplomat (blog & print editions)
- Volunteering globally at NGOs with the Development committee
- Participating with our External Delegations, including training with the Permanent Delegations committee
- Receiving information and advice on how to live a more sustainable lifestyle in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Get involved for a Commission-funded European initiative preparing the 2019 European elections
- Access to discounts
Being a member of UNSA means getting some awesome discounts around Maastricht. All you have to do is sign up to be a member, and show the membership sticker to the staff!
Our partners are always growing, so be sure to check back to see what the latest discounts are!
Staying healthy is important, but it shouldn’t break the bank!
Combi membership (gym, lessons & yoga):
139€ for 4 months
199€ for 6 months
299€ for 10 months
100€ for 4 months
150€ for 6 months
250€ for 10 months
More information about the gym can be found here.
De Roej Neus
Looking for the perfect costume for Carnival? Don’t break the bank while looking great!
10% off purchases of 5€ or more.
More information about De Roej Neus can be found here.
Delicious student-priced meals & drinks, making your week easier and weekend cheaper!
Free regular coffee with purchase of food
Free nacho appetizer per dining order
20% off weekly special cocktail + 1 free shot every night @ 00:00
More information about The Lab can be found here.